In 1859, Moravian missionaries established the Ebenzer Mission on the banks of the Wimmera River near Antwerp.
Operating until 1904, Ebenezer is the most extensive 19th century mission surviving in Victoria and is an important part of the post-contact Wotjobaluk history.
The site is currently closed, however, may be viewed from the carpark.
Tours of the site may be arranged through Barengi Gadjin Land Council:
03 5381 0977